Buy Clinovir with MasterCard or Visa
1. Fully Confidentiality Online Ordering, No Embarrassment.
2. No Prescription Needed. No Appointments or Waiting Room.
3. Free Discreet Packaging, Shipping and Billing.
4. Fast Worldwide Delivery & Free Shipping Worldwide Fee.
5. No Hidden Fee in Order.
6. SSL Secure Online Payment Processing.
Discount Coupon Code
Get 30% off from AllMedications.biz:
Remember this discount coupon code: allnorxdrugs
Tip: How to Use Discount Coupon Code?
1. Click this banner and go to AllMedications.biz.
2. Choice products and click "Add to cart".
3. Go to "Checkout" and enter your credit card Visa or MasterCard info.
4. Type or paste the coupon code allnorxdrugs above in the "Discount Coupon" box and press button "Add".
5. Complete your online purchase.
Other forms of medroxyprogesterone, such as Depo-Clinovir, are indicated as a contraceptive injection and indicated in the treatment of endometrial cancer.
Clinovir is a medicine that regulates menstruation and ovulation.
Clinovir is derived from the female hormone progesterone.
Clinovir is indicated to prevent abnormal growth of the uterine lining in women taking estrogen replacement therapy.
Clinovir is indicated to prevent unwanted miscarriages, especially during the first weeks of pregnancy.
Clinovir is inidcated to female patients who are suffering from lack or menstruation or from unusual uterine bleeding.
You may be given Clinovir if your menstrual periods have stopped or a female hormone imbalance is causing your uterus to bleed abnormally.
Clinovir is indicated to treat:
- Sleep apnea (temporary failure to breath while sleeping);
- Sexual aggressive behavior in men;
- Premenstrual tension;
- Menopausal symptoms;
Clinovir side effects that you should report to your health care professional or doctor as soon as possible:
- A red, painful, swollen leg;
- An increase in facial or body hair or abnormal hair loss;
- Anaphylaxis (life-threatening allergic reaction);
- Blood clot in a vein;
- Breakthrough bleeding (between menstrual periods);
- Breast tenderness or sudden or excessive flow of milk;
- Breast tenderness;
- Breath shortness or chest pain;
- Cervical erosion or changes in secretions;
- Changes in your regular voice;
- Excessive growth of hair;
- Fluid retention;
- Hair loss;
- Heavy, prolonged, vaginal bleeding;
- Insomnia or headache;
- Lack of menstruation;
- Menstrual flow changes;
- Or brain;
- Severe headache or migraines;
- Side or stomach pain;
- Skin darkening;
- Skin discoloration;
- Swelling of your feet or hands;
- Symptoms of an allergic reaction (such as throat closure; hives difficulty breathing; swelling of your tongue, lips, or face);
- Tingling or numbness in a leg or arm;
- Visual changes;
- Weight gain or loss;
- Weight or appetite changes;
- Yellowed eyes and skin;
- Yellowing of your eyes or skin;
Clinovir is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions:
- A blood-clotting or bleeding disease;
- Any kind of seizure disorders (this includes epilepsy);
- Any type of uterine or breast cancer, or;
- Gallbladder or liver disease;
- Heart disease;
- Kidney disease;
- A dead fetus still in the uterus;
- Cancer of the breast or genital organs;
- If Clinovir gives you an allergic reaction;
- If you are diabetic;
- If you become seriously depressed;
- If you even suspect you're pregnant;
- If you have a heart or kidney problem;
- If you have asthma;
- If you have epilepsy;
- If you have migraine;
- If you have suffered from depression in the past;
- If you have, or have ever developed, blood clots;
- Liver disease or a liver condition;
- Undiagnosed bleeding from the vagina;
To Restore Menstrual Periods
Clinovir Tablets are taken in dosages of 5 to 10 mg daily for 5 to 10 days. Make sure you discuss what effect this will have on your menstrual cycle with your doctor. You should have bleeding 3 to 7 days after you stop taking Clinovir.
To Accompany Estrogen Replacement Therapy
The recommended regimen is 5 or 10 mg of Clinovir a day for 12 to 14 days each month, beginning on either Day 1 or Day 16 of the cycle.
Abnormal Uterine Bleeding Due to Hormonal Imbalance
Beginning on the 16th or 21st day of your menstrual cycle, you will take 5 to 10 mg daily for 5 to 10 days. Make sure you discuss what effect this will have on your menstrual cycle with your doctor. You should have bleeding 3 to 7 days after you stop taking Clinovir.
Reported Clinovir overdose symptoms are:
- Fluid retention;
- Vaginal bleeding and / or breast discomfort;
Do not take Clinovir with any of the following drugs:
- Aminoglutethimide (cytadren);
- Bromocriptine (parlodel);
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine);
- Fluphenazine (Prolixin);
- Mesoridazine (Serentil);
- Perphenazine (Trilafon);
- Phenobarbital (luminal, solfoton);
- Prochlorperazine (Compazine);
- Promazine (Sparine);
- Thioridazine (Mellaril);
- Trifluoperazine (Stelazine);
Other Brand Names
- Adgyn Medro;
- Depo-subQ Clinovir;
- Map An;
- Medroxyprogesterone Acetate;
- MPA Gyn;
- Progevera 250;